Welcome everyone to the 2021 Season, we can’t wait to see everyone again and start, what only one could expect, a dominating season of Football for The Cobras.
How Do I Register
A registration on My Comp App (the new Central Coast Football registration system) . If you played, coached or managed in 2020, you will have an account already. This will either be the email address you used last year, or your registration number. Your default password is the first two letters of your first name with first letter uppercase, day and month of birth & last two letters of your surname – example -Bill Brown born on 5th July. His PW would be: Bi0507wn.
- A Photo – as a part of the process you will need to upload a photo – similar to a Passport type photo
- An Active kids voucher – if you are registering for an Eligible School Student, get your Active Kids voucher here, and it will provide a subsidy of up to $100 toward the cost of Registration. You’ll need to enter the details of the voucher during the Registration process.
- Have a credit card ready to pay the balance of the registration fee. All registration fees must be paid by 24 February to ensure that you/your child can secure a place in an GSPFC team
- Credit Card: via the new CCF registration system at My Comp App (the new registration system), at the time of completing online registration or
- Credit Card: Direct from our website
- ZipPay/ZipMoney: You can now use our website to process the payment of your registration using ZipPay
How To Pay On Our Website
It is very important you read this section if you wish to pay for your registration using our website. If at any stage you get stuck feel free to contact our Webmaster Aaron from Our Coast Media on 0435 539 102.
Important: Please note all web orders insure a 5% payment processing fee.
- Complete your registration on the My Comp App and get your Invoice Number
- Navigate to our Shop Front
- Select the Registration Product
- On the product page you must fill in all the information and press Add to Cart
- Please enter the Invoice Number you received when you completed your registration on the My Comp App
- If you have an Active Kids Voucher you must enter the code in before adding to cart
- Once the Product is added to the cart you can go back to our Store Front and do steps 1-4 for every registration you have.
- Once you have added all your Registrations go to your Cart
- Feel free at this stage to add any of our amazing merchandise to your order and show your support for GSPFC Cobras
- If you have overtired details for an Active Kids voucher on this page you can add the following discount codes to your order, each code will discount your order by $100, if a non valid Active Kids Voucher is added we will contact you in regards to further payments or rectification.
- Please note you can only use each code once for a total of $500 discount, if you have more than 5 registrations to do you’ll need to do a seperate order
- Once you have added the required amount of vouchers click on Proceed to Checkout
- Please fill in all Billing Details
- Then scroll down and confirm that ALL registrations are added, all valid vouchers are added and confirm your total.
- Then choose either Credit Card or Zip
- For Credit Cards please enter all details and press Place Order
- For Zip payments please click ‘Own it now, pay later Zip’ and press Place Order, this will take you to the Zip Payment page for you to complete your order.
- 1st February 2021 – Registration opens
- 13th Feb 2021 – Registration Assistance Day at Summerland Sporties 10.30am-2pm
- 6th March 2021 – Grading Day at Nords Wharf Oval – Times TBA
- 4th, 5th & 6th May – Team Photos at Gwandalan Oval – Times TBA
Age groups are determinned by Calendar Year. So if your child turns 8 anytime over 2021, then they will play under 8’s – if they turn 9 in 2021, then they will play under 9’s etc.
Active Kids Vouchers
Active Kids vouchers are available for all people attending a NSW School. There are 2 vouchers available per year – one is available for the Jan-Dec period, and the second Jul-Dec period. Each voucher is valued at $100
If you wish to utilise this against your GSPFC registration – you must enter this during the Registration process. They are available now via this link.